Friday, April 16, 2010

Sweet Love

It was pretty hard to get pictures of both of the girls with Erica. While she would hold one, the other would get upset and cry. We tried numerous ways of having her hold both of them, but it was too difficult and awkward looking. I ended up holding a baby with one arm and my camera in the other. We did get a few we liked--which one is your favorite?

2010Apr10_1800_resized

20100408_0339_resized

20100408_0302_resized

20100408_0361_resized

2010Apr10_1980_resized

6 comments:

  1. I like the last one the best. It looks so natural and is the perfect image of what every mom feels. Erica's face is so peaceful, happy, and content. I think that is how every mother feels while snuggling their new little babies. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one is my favorite, too, but I love all of them! Erica looks absolutely GORGEOUS! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last pic is my favorite! Love your photos lady! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, my personal favorites are the first one with Elise and the 3rd one with Lucy, but I do love Elise's perfect curly-cue cowlick in the last picture. Thanks Mom, I am so happy to have these pictures of me and my girls. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do we have to pick just one? Don't think I can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my favorite is the third one but just b/c I LOVE how beautiful Erica looks!! :) They are all wonderful. Great pics girls!!!

    ReplyDelete